Announcing our new lecture series for 2022
THE BUSINESS OF MEDICINE: SURVIVAL ESSENTIALS FOR CLINICIANS
We believe this business series will be a great value to you in your daily practice, whether in an employed model, or in private practice settings. Topics that will be addressed include:
- The art of negotiation
- Transitioning from employee to employer
- How to determine the financial value of your practice
- How to determine your personal worth to the institution or future
- Financing your new practice
- And more!
More information about the series:
- 10 lectures, once a month, through November.
- All lectures will be held from 6:00 – 7:30 PM. The day of the week may vary but will typically be on Wednesday.
- The current list of dates: March 18, April 22, May 17, June 15, July 20, August 17, September 21, October 19, November 16.
- All lectures will be held in-person, and light appetizers and refreshments will be served. For those that can’t make it in-person, there will also be an option to attend virtually.
Cost Per Individual Lecture
*BFCMS Member ……………..$25*
Join us for our next event in November!
BUILDING AN EXCELLENCE-FOCUSED MEDICAL TEAM IN THESE CRAZY TIMES…NOT EASY, BUT WORTH THE EFFORT!
Wednesday, November 16, 2022 | 6:00 – 7:30 PM
Northwest Endovascular Surgery
1341 Spaulding Ave, Richland, WA 99352
With Featured Speaker:
Becky Reitinger, Reitinger & Associates, Inc.
Please join us on Wednesday, November 16, with featured speaker, Becky Reitinger, Business Consultant and Principal with Reitinger & Associates, Inc., for a challenging, exciting, and whacky discussion. From interviewing, to onboarding, to helping your team members grow your role as a physician leader, it is all critical to success in achieving your vision.
We will explore how the entire employment life cycle can enhance your vision and its implementation, or work against you. An overview of the life cycle and how one portion affects the other will start our conversation. Specific areas of the employment life cycle like interviewing, onboarding, and reviews will be explored in more depth to help clarify the “How”.
Light appetizers and refreshments will be served, along with time for networking, prior to the start of the presentation. Q&A will follow the end of the presentation.
About Becky Reitinger
Becky Reitinger has been working on the private side of medicine for 45 years. She founded Reitinger & Associates, Inc as a medical consulting & design firm in 1995 focused on supporting clients in creating exceptional medical practices, ASCs, and other outpatient services.
She acts as a guide in developing and clarifying a physician(s) vision. She facilitates plans to make those dreams come alive consistent with the owners’ vision, values, and proclivities. She facilitates a myriad of physician transitions. This includes work with independent physicians in medical practices, ASCs, Vascular labs, and other independent medical ventures through transitions, start-ups, reorganization, mergers, break outs, associate and partner transitions, leadership and team development, financial reorganization, medical space design, efficiency development, systems development and implementation.
UPCOMING BUSINESS SERIES LECTURES
Check back for upcoming dates in 2023